On Friday 18th October 2019 ATS members and sponsors attended the Annual Charity golf day in support of The Royal Brisbane Woman’s Hospital Foundation.
It was a successful, sunny day and with 80 registered players, there was some fun competition.
Big thanks go to all the sponsors for the day:
- Vermeer Pre Match Lunch sponsors
- Bluey Technologies Drinks Cart Sponsors
- The Rix Group
- Herrenknecht (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Grydale DC Pty Ltd
- Lendlease Engineering
- Komatasu Australia
- Surex Surveyors Pty Ltd
- Rider Levett Bucknall
- Robert bird Group
The champion golfers were:
- 1st, 9 under par, KPMG (Bottle of champagne, $50 Rebel sport voucher)
- 2nd, 5 under par, Komatsu (Bottle of wine)
- 2nd, 5 under par, Surex Surveyors (Bottle of wine)
- 3rd, 2 under par, Robert Bird Group (Komatsu prize pack)
Thanks go the helpers on the day from RBWH and ATS committee for hosting the event and selling raffle tickets, particularly Marty Malloy of RBWH Foundation, Amanda Dodds Lendlease, Monqiue Quirk PSM and Scott Keniston Skarpa.
ATS raised a staggering $12,077.00 for the Royal Brisbane Women’s Hospital (RBWH) Foundation. To date QLD ATS has raised over $80,000 for their foundation.
Thank you to ATS members and sponsors for your continued support of this fun event.