ATS Membership is a diverse group of professions covering areas of expertise including design, construction, occupational health and safety, technical , technology suppliers and environmental.
- You will require an Engineers Australia login (registered ID) prior to applying.
- You do not have to be an EA member to be a member of ATS.
Click the link below to be redirected to the Technical Societies page of EA, where you will be able to join.
Why become a member?
Individual membership of the Society includes but is not limited to:
- Receiving a copy of the ATS Journal as a privilege of membership each time it is published (the Journal is not available outside of ATS membership)
- Access to:
- Free Technical Sessions in each of our Branches
- Members only pages on the ATS website
- Reduced registration fees to the ATS Congress each time it is held
- Reduced registration fees as a benefit to ATS members for some external conferences
- Reduced registration fees for the Tunnelling Short Course each time it is held
- By virtue of the ATS membership of the International Tunnelling Association (ITA), access to:
- ITA publications
- Receiving notifications of conferences
- The opportunity to join international working groups
- Eligibility to:
- Publish papers in the ATS Journal
- Nominate for the David Sugden and Allen Neyland Awards
|Member||First Year Graduate||Student|
|Silver Corporate Supporting Member||Gold Corporate Supporting Member||Platinum Sponsorship|
All listed pricing is GST inclusive.
If you have any queries or enquiries regarding any of the above, please complete the “Contact Us” form to get in touch.
Corporate Sponsorship / Memberships
Corporate Supporting Program includes the following benefits:
- Gold Supporting Membership provides a company with:
- Up to four individual company nominees who receive the same benefits as individual ATS members – without voting rights.
- advertising the company as a Gold Corporate Member in the ATS Journal via the Corporate Members page (this includes the company’s logo and contact details)
- Advertising the company as a Gold Corporate Member on the ATS website under the Corporate Members
- Silver Supporting Membership provides a company with:
- Up to 2 individual company nominees who receive the same benefits as Individual ATS members – without voting rights
- Advertising the company as a Silver Corporate Member on the ATS website under the Corporate Members page.
- Platinum Sponsorship Program is only ever available to six companies and these Sponsors are provided with:
- Two full page colour ads in the ATS Journal per annum – one in each of two issues for the year
- Two ads on the ATS website, one in each consecutive four month period
- A revolving logo on the ATS website advertising the company as a Platinum sponsor of the ATS