ATS QLD – National Tunnelling Day Celebratory Dinner 2020
December 4, 2020 @ 6:00 pm| $70
The Queensland Chapter of the Australian Tunnelling invites members and guest to attend the National Tunnelling Day Celebratory Dinner on Friday 4 December the Feast Day of St. Barbara at the Waterloo Hotel.
This networking-focused event will recognise the achievements of tunnelling projects and their engineers around the country, and will promote the industry
We look forward to welcoming back the Tunnelling community for this celebratory event which will give us the opportunity to celebrate international tunnelling day together.
The celebration will be held in the function rooms of The Waterloo Hotel the ticket price includes a three-course dinner and refreshments.
Please note that this event will be limited to 50 attendees – so book in quickly to ensure you don’t miss out.
This event is face-to-face only. Bookings are compulsory and Engineers Australia will not provide entry to anyone who shows up without proof of booking. The health and safety of our members, guests and staff is our highest priority and a range of measures are being implemented in-line with, and in addition to, the QLD Government WHS regulations and COVID-19 policy to ensure everyone’s wellbeing.
Please adhere to the following when visiting the space:
- Please use the sanitiser stations provided at reception upon arrival
- Please then fill out the guest register using the QR code provided
- Please maintain the 1.5 metre physical distancing rule
- Stay home if you are sick, have been advised to self-isolate or travelled from overseas in the last 14 days or returned from a Government determined hotspot
- Avoid close contact with any with cold of flu-like symptoms.
Photos from last year’s celebrations: