After two successful editions in Switzerland and in Singapore, the International Tunnelling and Underground Space Association is getting prepared for the third edition of the ITA Tunnelling Awards, that will take place on the 15th of November, 2017, in Paris. Indeed, two months after the reward of the 2016 nominees, ITA is now calling new candidates to apply. Profiling particularly outstanding achievements of underground infrastructure across the world through these Awards, ITA intends to identify and support a wide and diverse range of tunnelling projects, from large-scale and large-budget infrastructure to more discrete but revolutionary technical innovations.
Tarcisio Celestino | ITA President
Call for Entries
- Major Project of the Year – Over €500M
- Project of the Year – Between €50M and €500M
- Project of the Year – up to €50M
- Technical Project Innovation of the Year
- Innovative Underground Space Concept of the Year
- Technical Product/Equipment Innovation of the Year
- Sustainability Initiative of the Year
- Safety Initiative of the Year
- Young Tunneller of the Year
Visit awards.ita-aites.org/ for more details.