ATS NSW – Charity Golf Day 2021
November 18 @ 11:30 am
Format: Four Ball Ambrose 18 Holes
Registration: $180 per individual player, or $675 per team of 4
Funds raised through sponsorship packages will help fund medical research and life-saving discoveries at the Garvan Research Foundation.Playing for the PETER WATSON shield which is our perpetual trophy in honour of Peter for his dedication to the ATS and the Garvan Research Foundation
Sponsorship Package Information:
- Hole Sponsorship $1,250 (18 packages) – Includes golf registration for 4 players, plus the opportunity to promote your business at one of 18 holes.
- Pre-match Sponsorship $2,000 (1 package) – Includes golf registration for 4 players, plus the opportunity to showcase your business and its services during player registration and the pre-match lunch.
- Refreshment Cart Sponsorship $2,500 (1 Package)- Includes golf registration for 4 players, plus the opportunity to place your company banner
on the refreshment golf cart.
- Prize Sponsorship $1,250 (3 Packages) – Includes golf registration for 4 players plus acknowledgement at post match presentation.
* Please indicate your golf grading (1 = single figure handicap) in the notes section when registering players.
Please note this event will be a COVID save event and will follow rules set out by Ryde Parramatta Golf Course COVID safe plan. Currently this plan includes:
– when entering the clubhouse you will need to register on the Ryde Parramatta App;
– social distancing (1.5m apart) when in the clubhouse;
There are currently no restrictions once on the golf course. Therefore, carts can be used, with two people per cart as per normal conditions. If the event needs to be changed or cancelled in the event of Government changes or lock down, a full refund would be provided, if requested. Alternatively, sponsorship money will be held in Garvan trust until the event can be re-scheduled and held at a later time. All sponsorship and teams can now be registered in the link below. Simply go to the site, register your name, click on your preferred option, and make your payment. You can either register each of your team members, or alternatively you can just register a team and advise the names of the individual team members closer to the day
If you prefer to make a manual payment then please contact Kirsten Griffiths To complete registration print the flyer and return to Kirsten Griffiths email:
firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 9295 8115 or Supporter Services email: email@example.com
phone: 1300 73 66 77
For General enquires in relation to the day please contact Brad Boardman email firstname.lastname@example.org mob 0405393995